Thrive Online Appeal
COVID-19 is changing everything, everywhere. Tragically, it’s amplifying anxiety, depression, addiction and domestic violence.
People need the Buddha’s vision of awareness, compassion, and wisdom, more than ever.
But we cannot pass it on as we have for 50 years; by gathering together for classes, retreats, puja, and friendship.
Our urban and retreat centres risk going under when government financial support ends, or – in countries like India – where it never started.
However, with the help of FutureDharma and India Dhamma Trust supporters, Triratna is continuing to thrive online and keep reaching out to a world in need.
To carry on, we need committed Triratna Buddhists like you to give, ideally monthly.
Please help us raise £200,000 so that:
- The Buddhist Centre Online team can keep offering international meditation, retreats, and forums
- Amrutasiddhi can keep coordinating emergency food aid and online Dharma across India
- The International Council can keep coordinating our global response to the pandemic, and help struggling centres manage their finances and access government support
- Ordination and youth teams in India, Australia and New Zealand can keep inspiring and training people online
- The Sikkha Project can keep training us in sharing the Dharma effectively online
- Kusaladevi can keep helping centres to boost their monthly donations and launch dana economies
- Windhorse Publications can keep giving away thousands of free Dharma ebooks
Will you give each month, so that together, we can keep reaching out to a world in need?
FutureDharma and India Dhamma Trust projects are moving online
Responding to the Emergency in India
Buddhist Centre Online
A Global Response - International Council
Indian Ordination Teams
Supporting Sangha in Australia - Maitripala
Indian Youth Project
What your gift can make happen
£30 a month will pay for our India Youth Team to run an online retreat that will benefit hundreds of young people
£60 a month helps Sikkha Project run an online training seminar, helping Triratna centres teach and fundraise effectively online
£120 a month helps The Buddhist Centre Online run the Dharma toolkit - daily meditations, podcasts, and home retreats - crucial Dharma input that anyone can access
Give to FutureDharma or India Dhamma Trust